Thursday, December 6, 2018

Maybe, maybe...




Maybe "accidentally" eating glass last Saturday was due to a compulsion to not waste food. Maybe it was a kind of act of self-destruction done because subconsciously I know that I have overstayed my time on Earth. I should have already protested in the strongest possible terms the utter neglect of basic precepts that say honesty is important (even in pricing) and natural wealth belongs to all. Neglect of these principles is putting us on a path toward a global catastrophe. Maybe it was a prelude to a kind of 'voodoo death' that happens when members of a society are ostracized, are treated as non-persons. (When I ask why it is OK to let languish the ideas, based on moral principles, that would allow us to solve our greatest challenges, I am completely ignored.)

Collapse of civilizations in the past were always localized phenomena. The collapse of our unsustainable society will be a disaster on the largest possible scale.

Maybe I am feeling the sepsis caused by lacerations of my digestive tract.

No comments:

Post a Comment